A New Era

buddydog
FH Community Manager
FH Community Manager
Medals: 1
United States of America

A New Era

Postby buddydog » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:09 am

Hello Community Members. Over the last week, Lister has stepped down from the community leadership position. I would like to take the opportunity to thank him for his service over the years. His years of dedication is an example to the entire community.

I have been selected to take his place as Community Manager. It is a great honor to have served you all in the past and I hope to have the opportunity to due so in the future. For thirteen years, our community has stood the test of time offering unique campaigns in mods including Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Day of Defeat. We have had both of our setbacks and our triumphs. When a great community exists for long, sometimes it must go throw growing pains of its natural life cycle. As your new Community Manager, I will do my best to not only try to maintain the order of this community but I will do what it takes to turn our situations into triumphs. We can do anything if we work together as a community. I hope to encourage you all and be able to serve you in the best way possible.

New Things:

*New branches for new horizons
*Reorganising the community for a friendly atmosphere.
*Medals coming very soon
*Consolidating the Battlefield 1942/2 Branches into one Battlefield Branch.
*Much More.

Spieler4
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Denmark

Re: A New Era

Postby Spieler4 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:58 pm

What happend ?
Why am I the only member in the fh2 group ?

ImageImage

buddydog
FH Community Manager
FH Community Manager
Medals: 1
United States of America

Postby buddydog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:10 pm

We are looking for new leadership in the FH2 branch. Otherwise FH2 branch will be combined with FH1.

BornDarkness
Cavus
Cavus
Brazil

Postby BornDarkness » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Oh yes this wonderful community I am new here, but I had heard of this community. Congratulations on your position the community is very good very good indeed.

Return to “Global Announcements”