9/11 15 years later what has changed?

Here you can talk about whatever you want to talk about.
Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

9/11 15 years later what has changed?

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:56 pm

I post this tribute today for I will be at eagles game tomorw, but I must say it seems like yesterday that our country was attacked.

I think we learned that when confronted with such a barbaric and cowardly act of terrorism, that we will still pull together for the good of the people.

Erwin
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Turkey

Re: 9/11 15 years later what has changed?

Postby Erwin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Yes you made them pay by killing millions of innocents in return.

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Erwin wrote:Yes you made them pay by killing millions of innocents in return.

Nice way to tarnish a tribute thread bro wish
It was 1,000,001. Read between the lines there.

Erwin
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Turkey

Postby Erwin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Yes 56 years before that 2 cities wiped out of existence.

Read between the lines there.

buddydog
FH Community Manager
FH Community Manager
Medals: 1
United States of America

Postby buddydog » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Erwin wrote:Yes 56 years before that 2 cities wiped out of existence.

The attack on Nagasaki and Hiroshima saved millions of lives for both the Japanese and the Americans.

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Medals: 4
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:32 pm

buddydog wrote:
Erwin wrote:Yes 56 years before that 2 cities wiped out of existence.

The attack on Nagasaki and Hiroshima saved millions of lives for both the Japanese and the Americans.

wtf dude... No matter what you think.. or what all americans think. The A-Bomb should never have been invented or used.

You all just justify all your actions with shit like this.

You do know you are basicly still a baby in this world. Your country is just taking its babysteps and it is allready try to mengle inside all affairs.

Off all the shit that happens in this world.. All traces lead back to the USA. Do not get me wrong. But without europe you all would still be living in tipi's...

Please do not get me started on 9-11 , JFK , WW2 , Vietnam , Landing on the Moon, War in Iraq . Pfft do not make me laugh.

You guys think you are sooo superiour... Please work on world peace then , without all those blackops of the C I A and the N S A and whatever organisation you guys use in the name for freedom and safety..

"These are not the droids you are looking for!"

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:34 pm

PS ALSO READ BETWEEN THE LINES IN THE POST ABOVE !!!

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Seriously don't know what gives anyone the right to disrespect this thread when I started
It as a tribute to the 2996 killed and over 6000 wounded. Erwin stfu you pos and don't ever disrespect the innocent that died in that cowardly act of terrorism .

Stronkie wtf is wrong with you too? Erwin wish you were one of the people that were forced to leap out the building to escape the devastating conditions.

I say this if it takes 40 million to die to eliminate terrorism then I hope it happens.

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Phantom.. Can you seriously believe all the propaganda made by the US about 9-11. Yes I am also sad about all those innoncent lives lost that day.

But I do not think it was terrorism that made those towers come down. As long as you do not link it to that.. Yes you are right we should not forget 9-11 for all those innoncent people lost their lives.

There are many many youtube movies about this subject. Even some state that the US was behind it all

So to stick to the subject....

Yes we should grief over the many lives lost that day. But let us leave it at that.. Do not put the word terrorism within the same post..

That is to much for people that have different opinions about this subject

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 pm

PS every live lost , is one to many.. no matter what it was for

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:48 pm

That's ridiculous to think we mass murdered
Our own for what reason anyhow? I could see if we took
Over all the godam oil in the world then yes maybe.

Instead all we got is USA taxpayers like myself financing a war effort that's spanned over 20 years, and I pay thousands to heat my house in winter for example no free oil here.

Absurdity that some people believe. I guess it's safe to say the holocost was created by the Jewish media then, or perhaps liberal Germans that wanted the war to end. Or maybe it was the fucking eater bunny or Santa Claus too.

buddydog
FH Community Manager
FH Community Manager
United States of America

Postby buddydog » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:05 pm

1. We know that a US invasion of Japan would have resulted in the entire population suicidally defending to the last man, woman, and child. Furthermore, according to the information we had at the time, both Germany and Japan were working on their own weapons of mass destruction. If the Axis superweapons were completed before the American Atomic Bomb, far reaching consequences would occur.

Also note that we have not had a single major war between world powers since the invention of nukes. Ironically, perhaps we should give Einstein the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. 9/11 denial is just as ludicrous as Holocaust denial.

I suppose we should also assert that ISIS isnt real.

No, radical Islam has historically been committed to the extermination of non-Muslim people's. It's commanded by the prophet Muhammed, who also exterminated and raped countless persons. From its founding to the actions of the Sarracens in the Holy Land, the Ottoman genoicides against the Christian Greeks and Armenians, to the present day terrorist movements, radical terrorism has been an evident and clear and present danger to civilization

3. Regarding America's age, nice fallacious chronological discrimination. In fact the age of the US is actually remarkable. A 250 year old nation is the most powerful and successful country in the world.

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:40 pm

1 Not saying it would. I only said no A-Bomb should ever been created and dropped
2 I am not denying 9-11 . We are stuffed with the images of it all over the media. I never said it did not happen. I just do not think it is just to easy to say it was the eastern terrorist. Who do you think who funded Osama and his gang.. Come if you watch / read / view all the documents about 9-11 , if you just do not have any doubt about the real reason why those towers dropped.. Makes me wonder if you have those towers in front of your view and mind , blocking any thought about it all.
3 Dude all I say.. Remember where you came from.

Phantom wrote:That's ridiculous to think we mass murdered
Our own for what reason anyhow? I could see if we took
Over all the godam oil in the world then yes maybe.

Instead all we got is USA taxpayers like myself financing a war effort that's spanned over 20 years, and I pay thousands to heat my house in winter for example no free oil here.

Absurdity that some people believe. I guess it's safe to say the holocost was created by the Jewish media then, or perhaps liberal Germans that wanted the war to end. Or maybe it was the fucking eater bunny or Santa Claus too.

One reason only.. To justify your war on terrorism. ANd again.. I never say it did not happen , I only say do not just think it is about muslims and terrorist. It is not just that black / white..

But I am not here to have discussions about this all. I just want , same as you , remember all those innocent lives lost..

It is a sad day for all of us. All over the world.

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Amen I cried when I saw thoose jumpers that's fact

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:45 pm

I remember that day as it was yesterday. We had a meeting with our IT department. All the suddon my secretary ran in.. Please please look at this.. We turned on the TV and just watched the second plane go in. And then we skipped working all day and watched it with my fellow workers and we all cried in disbelieve

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Stronkie wrote:I remember that day as it was yesterday. We had a meeting with our IT department. All the suddon my secretary ran in.. Please please look at this.. We turned on the TV and just watched the second plane go in. And then we skipped working all day and watched it with my fellow workers and we all cried in disbelieve

I was at work bro and someone said a plane accidentally hit a tower, within 20 min we were in full lockdown . Then it was just surreal , I'm sure tomorrow at game I'll get teary eyed.

Got home wept

Got home wept

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Urban legend of a cpl jumping with hands held
Is alive to this day in USA Erwin , they were innocent
Too u pos .

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Do not like to see those images again.. My throat closes again.

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Stronkie wrote:Do not like to see those images again.. My throat closes again.

Erwin watch it with your iman and your president that wants shiria shit law. And I removed you agn from ps4 friends list after you didn't respond to chat requests multiple times etc so go play a martyr fagot.

And tbh why would I want to be friends with your kind anyhow . At least I bare my naked feelings .

Go fuck yourself

Erwin
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Turkey

Postby Erwin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:44 pm

You got hit by the terrorism you founded and supplied. Fact number 2.

People of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were also innocent. They were going to their works, trying to feed their starved families. Why didn't I saw a thread by an American in August 6th or 9th? Hypocrisy and bullshit.

Why does USA always has to have enemies? 40's it was the Japs and Germans, 50's it was the Koreans and Chinese, 60s it was the Vietnam, 70s-80s focused on SU and screwed up Afghanistan-Iraq and Iran, 90s it was the Saddam, 2000s it was El-Queda nowadays they are trying to find someone.

Fuck up the world and expect nothing in return how noble.

I'm just talking about hypocrisy here. I'm not a monster of course I'm sorry for those people who died on that towers. But I'm also sick of that American bullshit like it's only happened to them in the entire history.

You killed or caused millions of casualties in the last 15 years... Go figure.

WOLFXL
2 Captain - Cpt
2 Captain - Cpt
Turkey

Postby WOLFXL » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Erwin wrote:You got hit by the terrorism you founded and supplied. Fact number 2.

People of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were also innocent. They were going to their works, trying to feed their starved families. Why didn't I saw a thread by an American in August 6th or 9th? Hypocrisy and bullshit.

Why does USA always has to have enemies? 40's it was the Japs and Germans, 50's it was the Koreans and Chinese, 60s it was the Vietnam, 70s-80s focused on SU and screwed up Afghanistan-Iraq and Iran, 90s it was the Saddam, 2000s it was El-Queda nowadays they are trying to find someone.

Fuck up the world and expect nothing in return how noble.

I'm just talking about hypocrisy here. I'm not a monster of course I'm sorry for those people who died on that towers. But I'm also sick of that American bullshit like it's only happened to them in the entire history.

You killed or caused millions of casualties in the last 15 years... Go figure.

Good Point of View!
At least we are not the ones who wipe off American Indians from earth... It was a nice culture they have...

The Mighty Precious Sujuk JagdPanther

Phantom
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
United States of America

Postby Phantom » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 am

Sry wolf I don't reply to members of hate groups like yourself

firebird
1 Captain - Cpt
1 Captain - Cpt
Isle of Man

Postby firebird » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Stronkie wrote:The A-Bomb should never have been invented or used.

"Should" is irrelevant. It would have been developed, by someone. In the progression of human knowledge, its time had come.

Stronkie wrote:Off all the shit that happens in this world.. All traces lead back to the USA.

This says everything. In the past century, European wars and ideologies have led to the deaths of more than 100 million humans, and displacement/suffering of 100s of millions more. Yet all roads lead back to America? Right then.

Stronkie wrote:Please do not get me started on 9-11, JFK , WW2 , Vietnam , Landing on the Moon, War in Iraq .

By all means, enlighten us with more of your profound insights.

But as for the subject at hand (911), I agree with Phantom's original post, and we should not forget it.

Erwin
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Turkey

Postby Erwin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:16 am

Shigeko, like most Japanese kids, had been trained to follow the nearest adult in the wake of a bombing. She was too wounded, and likely still in shock, to do anything but shuffle slowly after the first tall person she saw. The victims followed each other, forming a mass of red, bleeding, burnt radiation zombies staggering half-blind towards any kind of shelter:

"I was wounded but I didn't know. I didn't feel, still -- no pain or nothing. I just saw and thought, 'wow everybody's hurt.' I couldn't move fast, nobody could move fast. And I'm shorter than an adult, I couldn't see around them ... people outside were much more burned. More skin hanging down. Because I felt that way ... I was pretty close by the river. So I followed those people, went to the riverside. All it had cleared, I could see sunshine, and oh, the many many people on the ground, sliding down to the river. I couldn't go in, because so many people were already in the water. Some were dead, some were alive, I couldn't tell. I couldn't see the water, there were so many people."

"The day was very hot, beautiful blue sky. No clouds. I saw a silver airplane with a white long tail. It looked pretty. I said to my classmates, 'look look over there!' ... I was a 13-year-old girl, I'd never seen a bomb before. I looked up and pointed, and before my hand was down ... I saw the airplane dropping a white thing."

Kwiot
Onbasi
Onbasi
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:17 pm

What has changed? Well honestly was expecting the terrorist problem will be solved for good, but it's getting even worse with every day...

Stronkie
Donator
Donator
Netherlands

Postby Stronkie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Let me ask you this. What will happen if terrosism would be gone... US has no reason to spend tons and tons of money on projects against terrorism. If they wanted they could have stopped terrosism for ever..

But hey... Read between the lines

buddydog
FH Community Manager
FH Community Manager
United States of America

Postby buddydog » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 pm

WOLFXL wrote:

Good Point of View!
At least we are not the ones who wipe off American Indians from earth... It was a nice culture they have...

Actually the natives had animistic barbaric practises such as human sacrifices and legitimized rape. In a way, they reaped what they sowed.

buddydog
FH Community Manager
FH Community Manager
United States of America

Postby buddydog » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 pm

WOLFXL wrote:

Good Point of View!

Actually the natives had animistic barbaric practises such as human sacrifices and legitimized rape. In a way, they reaped what they sowed.

SantaOrc
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Germany

Postby SantaOrc » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:57 pm

I don't like the fact they threw the A-Bombs, but the Airraids with common bombs on other cities had very similar effects regarding the overall destroction of the cities and casualties. Don't know if you can blame the americans for the radiation, since they may not have known much about that.

The A-Bombs were not used to avoid casualties, but to end the war early enough so Russia can't enforce demands as a victorious country over Japan.

Return to “Off Topic”