[b]Other:[/b]

Mutantz
FH1 Branch Admin
FH1 Branch Admin
Afghanistan

Re: FH2 #19 Battle 8: Guam Best/Worst/Funniest

Postby Mutantz » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:39 pm

1st FH2 battle

I told everyone this was my 1st FH2 battle,did anyone give me a break for this........its all worst

i know one is allowed to enter enemy base to knife the arty person, but this scum mother fucker was hanging around the axis base because i got knifed 3 times within 90 seconds by the same guy who was just hanging around axis base, why? i have no idea, they were winning and i was not hitting anything, there was no reason.

2nd, the number of people who were giving spots on freindlys,in 1942 when you get a spot,you can see on the map where that spot is and if any freindlys are in the area and when you switch spots you can see which spot you switched to, not here,you get a little thing on the map and no way to know which one you are shooting at.

and i checked my key controls before i even ran FH2 for the 1st time and the control to change spots is not in there,so don't frickin chew my head off or treat me like i am some kind of dummy,i even looked for a manual and went to the FH2 site before i asked

and the TK in main, totally on me i have just got knifed twice in 40 seconds and i was looking for the guy and was so used to being on axis with RED tags that when i saw you with a blue tag and shot not looking at the map and pulling a homer and going DOH!

florianmehne
1 Major General - MGen
1 Major General - MGen
Germany

Postby florianmehne » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Best: Hawk shooting a rifle grenade into the nowhere and then saying "I hope i dont hit Elmo" you can guess what happened afterwards.

Best 2: Winning ;)

Best 3: Well balanced map!

Worst: See above, Shamefurr Duispray Hawk!

Funniest: See above ^^

Other: Great Battle, thanks to everyone who joined up!

Matsku
2 Warrant Officer - WO
2 Warrant Officer - WO
Finland

Postby Matsku » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Mutantz wrote:1st FH2 battle

I told everyone this was my 1st FH2 battle,did anyone give me a break for this........its all worst

i know one is allowed to enter enemy base to knife the arty person, but this scum mother fucker was hanging around the axis base because i got knifed 3 times within 90 seconds by the same guy who was just hanging around axis base, why? i have no idea, they were winning and i was not hitting anything, there was no reason.

2nd, the number of people who were giving spots on freindlys,in 1942 when you get a spot,you can see on the map where that spot is and if any freindlys are in the area and when you switch spots you can see which spot you switched to, not here,you get a little thing on the map and no way to know which one you are shooting at.

and i checked my key controls before i even ran FH2 for the 1st time and the control to change spots is not in there,so don't frickin chew my head off or treat me like i am some kind of dummy,i even looked for a manual and went to the FH2 site before i asked

and the TK in main, totally on me i have just got knifed twice in 40 seconds and i was looking for the guy and was so used to being on axis with RED tags that when i saw you with a blue tag and shot not looking at the map and pulling a homer and going DOH!

I think admins was sleeping because i tried to enter enemy base with knife and i can't. I think there is some bug on Japanese knifes.

Overall i think this is better artillery system than bf1942, you just must learn to use it. You can change spot with main or sec radio and then klick next or previous target.

Matsku
2 Warrant Officer - WO
2 Warrant Officer - WO
Finland

Postby Matsku » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Best: Nice to play own map and it seemed to work fine.

Worst: These teams are biggest farce i know. I have not joined because these teams are so unbalanced and yesterday proved that there is no need to join anymore. I lift this point up before signups was opened, but no one did not take it seriously. Now we have camp where is 25vs25 battles and other team losing badly because best and experienced players is on other side. Who really want to play, is it fun to play on allied side when you know that you will win every day? I have been on that side and it is waste of time also. Every player should take to his own goal to play with new guys on next camp, let's change teams together and make balanced FUN camp.

Funniest: Inf fights with riffles, except vs garand.

Other: You can give feedback about map so i consider them while i am making 3 east front RUS-FIN inf-fight maps. Don't hope tanks, it's not going to happen :D

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Medals: 1
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Best: well yeah, semi even map even if the end result wasnt that flattering

Worst: well, lets go with the diplomatic answer and loosing teapags to prozac

Funniest: pap in a tank, a flipping halftrack and missing the banzai charge. Golden

Pr0z4c
1 Captain - Cpt
1 Captain - Cpt
Netherlands

Postby Pr0z4c » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:12 pm

@Matsku,

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I suggest that we have to check very closely the next campaign who is fighting on which side.
The teams have to be mixed up more. Not sure though on how we should accomplish this.

When i look at my regiment it is fairly balanced. I have veterans aswell as new players in my regiment.
I am open to sugestions on how we can balance the teams better. But since we are more than 2/3 done i dont know if we can do much.

ofcourse it is less fun when you lose, but the battles where pretty close sometimes.

Pr0z4c
1 Captain - Cpt
1 Captain - Cpt
Netherlands

Postby Pr0z4c » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Best: new players joined my regiment, intense fighting for the centre flag.

Worst: no aim, being drunkish.
Worst:2 being the first to die two rounds in a row at the start of the round.

Funniest: the endless teafight. doublebagged teaparty.

Other: how to fix the teambalance issue in the future?

Matsku
2 Warrant Officer - WO
2 Warrant Officer - WO
Finland

Postby Matsku » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Yeah that is hard queation, i don't know answer.

Although i wined about teams i want to say it was overall fun battle and there was couple funny moments.

Best: aim was hot trough all night and i take shitload of kills.

Funniest: Hunting tanks with knee mortar, i laugh so much to some sherman drivers who take my jeep bait.

Funniest: defending attacks to bay and raping whole squad and destroied rp and sherman, but we lost flag on next wave because we had only 4 on there.

Matsku
2 Warrant Officer - WO
2 Warrant Officer - WO
Finland

Postby Matsku » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Pr0z4c wrote:
Funniest: the endless teafight. doublebagged teaparty.

I saw you killed someone in airfield ( maybe Kowsky) and runned to tbag, then i killed you and run to tbag. Shame that guy who killed me did not tbag :D

sch@mpus
1 Staff Sergeant - SSgt
1 Staff Sergeant - SSgt
Germany

Postby sch@mpus » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Best: Intense fights at all flags on a nice map.

Worst: low numbers

Funniest: flipping japanese tanks on mount barrigada

Other: give me more beach assaults !

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Best:
Quite even rounds and victory! The round with only 8-0 wictory was quite intersting!

Worst:
1. Generally boredom at bay flag during whole evening... Decided to spawn at other frontline flags and help defending them.
2. Numbers should have been better... Shame that so many FHT core players left after the site change...

Funniest:
1. The moment when Spindrifter and me were driving a jeep into the boundary terrain - crashed the jeep and its wreck jumped so high into air and landed on the enemy Bay flag, almost on someones head :D

2. Kows and his successful Banzai charge whiping out almost our whole squad while we were trying to set up a rally :D

Other:
Hoping for some more action in the next battle! ;)

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Kwiot wrote:
Funniest:
1. The moment when Spindrifter and me were driving a jeep into the boundary terrain - crashed the jeep and its wreck jumped so high into air and landed on the enemy Bay flag, almost on someones head :D

I was wonderinhg what happened when i saw the jeep launch in to space :lol:

ColonelDeepthroat
Donator
Donator
Haiti

Postby ColonelDeepthroat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:05 pm

I wasn't able to attend the battle yesterday, but regarding the balancing a few thoughts:

- In battle 7 my impression was that we (Axis) did quite well despite the map being in favor for Allies (it wasn't basically impossible for us)
- Maybe next campaign officers and/or admins could check in the end of the enlistment period if the teams are balanced. This would of course be based on their subjective opinion and their knowledge about players. Then people who should switch could be approached? OR everyone just signs up for his favorite side, but with the option that he might be switched to balance teams (this would require a small info at sign-up)

RedYuri
1 First Lieutenant - Lt
1 First Lieutenant - Lt
Ukraine

Postby RedYuri » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:36 am

Funniest: killing a guy with a shovel at the same time as he killed me with a rifle shot

Ensign_Steel
2 Private Second Class - Psc
2 Private Second Class - Psc
Finland

Postby Ensign_Steel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am

"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."

I do hope the rest had a good and enjoyable time.

Yehiel
1 Lance Corporal - LCpl
1 Lance Corporal - LCpl
Germany

Postby Yehiel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Mutantz wrote:[...] this scum mother fucker was hanging around the axis base because i got knifed 3 times within 90 seconds by the same guy who was just hanging around axis base, why? i have no idea, they were winning and i was not hitting anything, there was no reason.

sweet.
you could check out the battlerecord file (e.g. follow me there) to review the untruths i marked in your whining.
apart from that just be quiet and/or play another game if you cannot handle it.
thank you.

Mutantz
FH1 Branch Admin
FH1 Branch Admin
Afghanistan

Postby Mutantz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:03 pm

You were hiding in the bushes near the axis base,you knifed me 3 times within 2 or 3 minutes, im pretty sure you were not ordered to hide near axis base, your team was either winning or were losing a point, either case there was no reason at all for you to be there, your just lucky i am not a admin for FH2 or you,your captain and possibly your general would get a battle ban, we don't need your kind of player here

You are not allowed to loiter within the enemy mainbase. Once the enemy artillery is destroyed you must leave the mainbase perimeter.
- You are not allowed to wait within close proximity to the enemy Mainbase perimeter with the intention to destroy vehicles as they leave.

so you should of just blown up the arty instead of being a smaktard and hanging just outside of axis main

i would also consider that spawn camping.

so what untruths am i talking about?

florianmehne
1 Major General - MGen
1 Major General - MGen
Germany

Postby florianmehne » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Mutantz wrote:You were hiding in the bushes near the axis base,you knifed me 3 times within 2 or 3 minutes, im pretty sure you were not ordered to hide near axis base, your team was either winning or were losing a point, either case there was no reason at all for you to be there, your just lucky i am not a admin for FH2 or you,your captain and possibly your general would get a battle ban, we don't need your kind of player here

You are not allowed to loiter within the enemy mainbase. Once the enemy artillery is destroyed you must leave the mainbase perimeter.
- You are not allowed to wait within close proximity to the enemy Mainbase perimeter with the intention to destroy vehicles as they leave.

so you should of just blown up the arty instead of being a smaktard and hanging just outside of axis main

i would also consider that spawn camping.

so what untruths am i talking about?

And that's the reason you are not an Admin for FH2, leave my men alone they did nothing wrong and quit your whining and show some dignity! Read the rules again, it's not up to you who is allowed to play here or not!

Regards

Enemy HQ, Major General Mehnert!

Matsku
2 Warrant Officer - WO
2 Warrant Officer - WO
Finland

Postby Matsku » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Hahha, i read rules first time last minute and it said you can only destroy artillery not anything about killing the guy with knife. I know that this have been allowed always, but i think these rules not allow that.

Should change that rule because now knifing is kick/ban.

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Loving the kick ban offence ;)

Yehiel
1 Lance Corporal - LCpl
1 Lance Corporal - LCpl
Germany

Postby Yehiel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Mutantz wrote:so what untruths am i talking about?

your speculations of me camping in or around axis' mainbase. three times i was arriving from the flag south of your mainbase, did the job and went back for spotting positions. later i prepared to do it again, coming from the other edge of the map, waiting for our squads' attack on that southern flag. each time you were firing. and you made some kills.

i understand doing it several times might be sort of 'lame' and frustrating to you. but as long as i'm not breaking the rules it's not my problem. you could have spoken to your team, perhaps to send a spotter to the fields, or forwarding it to an admin to check if i am really camping there or breaking any other rule. instead you destroyed your own artillery. overall you seemed to have an exciting evening.

Mutantz wrote:so you should of just blown up the arty instead of being a smaktard [...]

the info i had was this would've been against the rules. so - nope.

nothing more to say about that except of:
stop accusing me of breaking rules (like camping in or around the mainbase & spawn camping) without any prove, tell the truth (it's "2 or 3 minutes" already, earlier it was "90 seconds") and better watch your language. these ridiculous insults don't compel any respect from my side.

to everyone else:
if knifing the artillerist IS forbidden now, then i am sorry - it was unintentional rule-breaking then. i never minded using detonations in the enemies mainbase, even because of the punishment one get's there when switching from knife to something else.

thanks and ciao.

Matsku
2 Warrant Officer - WO
2 Warrant Officer - WO
Finland

Postby Matsku » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Yehiel wrote:
to everyone else:
if knifing the artillerist IS forbidden now, then i am sorry - it was unintentional rule-breaking then. i never minded using detonations in the enemies mainbase, even because of the punishment one get's there when switching from knife to something else.

thanks and ciao.

You did not broke any rule. It have been allowed always, rule just is little bit open.

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Okay lets stop this here. Mutanz in the future if you suspect a rule break contact me. There is a reason why i didint react to it during the battle and it was Cause its not against the rules. I also said this during the round when you reported it.

Now lets stop this here.
Thank you

Airshark79
Kaymakam
Kaymakam
Turkey

Postby Airshark79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 am

florianmehne wrote:

Regards

Enemy HQ, Major General Mehnert!

Be more careful with your wording. Mutantz is wrong but you're expected to be more respectful.

I'll help you figure out the artillery next friday Mutantz. Don't worry about it too much, it's not more complicated than 1942.

Mutantz
FH1 Branch Admin
FH1 Branch Admin
Afghanistan

Postby Mutantz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:27 am

whatever it was knife respawn in 15 sec get back in arty, one shot knifed,15 sec get back in arty knifed before taking a shot 3 times within i would say a minute,if this crap is allowed then you can stick it where the sun don't shine,because you had to be close enough for that time peroid.

again i never mentioned anyone by name,and i read the rules, destroy the arty, nothing about knifing.

and i hope you feel like a big man doing that to someone who can't see anyone around him,kind of like shooting ducks in a barrel.

im done here.

Airshark79
Kaymakam
Kaymakam
Turkey

Postby Airshark79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:47 am

He cant use the rifle in main base perimeter, there is a script that kills him near the main base if he does that so all you need to do is to bait him to get close. He's easy picking with an smg.

GABBOTTO
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Italy

Postby GABBOTTO » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:48 am

Presence in Enemy Main-Base:
- Enemy artillery can only be destroyed by handheld explosives, NOT with ranged weapons (Bazooka/PIAT/Panzerfaust).

Dura lex sed lex, Yehiel. You and your team broke the same rule several time during the battle, and this is a negligent behavior towards rules that caused sever gameplay disruption, so it should be punished accordingly. For me it's like an unsporting behaviour, that is disrespectful towards us.
If you couldn't use explosives in our main you should've said that before the battle started.

Yehiel
1 Lance Corporal - LCpl
1 Lance Corporal - LCpl
Germany

Postby Yehiel » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:59 pm

GABBOTTO wrote:You and your team broke the same rule several time during the battle, and this is a negligent behavior towards rules that caused sever gameplay disruption, so it should be punished accordingly. For me it's like an unsporting behaviour, that is disrespectful towards us.
If you couldn't use explosives in our main you should've said that before the battle started.

i'm a bit confused now. did i break a rule or didn't i?
i did not plan to take care of the enemies arty before the battle, it was a spontaneous idea. do you think i knew my actions could be against the rules? why would i act like that? as already mentioned - i didn't break any rule intentionally. should i excuse again? it was ever allowed to knife the artillerist. so i didn't think of it too much.

if admins decision is to give me a battle ban for this - fine, i will accept it.

in comparison i didn't insult anybody, neither in the battle via allchat (like others, it happens every battle) nor afterwards. in my opinion this is one of the bigger problems - the disrespectful communication ingame and in the forums.

i knifed him (i believe) 5 times in total and right now it's such a drama for some.
here's the battles perpetrator (aka scum mother fucker aka smaktard aka big man) who strongly disrupted the gameplay and needs to be punished for that, because everything else is running just fine.

do what you want.

ColonelDeepthroat
Donator
Donator
Haiti

Postby ColonelDeepthroat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:33 pm

I'd like to add my opinion on how to communicate with each other:

Unfortunately it seems that disrespectful behavior (insulting, hate speech, etc.) is an increasing phenomena, not only in the online world, but also offline - even in certain presidential election campaigns ( and after that).

However, I think/assume we are all grown ups here, so we should refrain from insulting each other although it happens easily in the online world without the physical presence of the counterpart and in an emotional state of excitement.

Most important: This is after all a video game and we are very privileged to play this. We can be very happy if issues related to it are our greatest problems in life. A lot of humans on the globe don't have this privilege.

So keep calm, be nice to each other and play the game - and why not smoke a joint. ;-)

Return to “Community Best / Worst / Funniest”