[b]Other:[/b]

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Re: FH2 #19 Battle 11: Peleliu Best/Worst/Funniest

Postby Kwiot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:14 am

b]Best:[/b]
Nice map! Probably my favourite in this campaign!

Worst:
Cheaters who kill this tournament and community. Probably it is the last campaign for me because of that...

Worst:
Even though the map was fine, I didn't like some changes, so it's another good point that it was right decision to quit from the mapping team. Ah, and sb removed from credits my name in the map description, even though I placed most of the objects there... Shame...

Funniest:
This useless flamethrower Sherman which was impossible to drive.... I wonder why nobody tested it before...

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Medals: 1
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:23 am

Best: Surprisingly even map. I stand corrected. Hard fight from the allied. GJ!

Worst: That allchat key should be removed

Funniest: Banzaikits,

Funniest2: Practice with Spine on thursday. I empty a clip and missed him. He comes out pulls out a arisaka and says with a really lazy english ZAPPPP and kills me... :D

Other:This useless flamethrower Sherman which was impossible to drive.... I wonder why nobody tested it before... Kwiot mate, why didin´t you test it? You are a somebody right?

ColonelDeepthroat
Donator
Donator
Haiti

Postby ColonelDeepthroat » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:27 am

Best1: After all a good an balanced battle. Intense fights.

Best2: My liquid aiming assist. It tasted good.

Best3: I think I team killed only a few times.

Best4: Japanese "laser weapon" - even without it's balls (scope)

Worst: I think this map would have been much better with more players. I liked the layout.

Funniest: Yeah, I had my fun killing everyone with the LMG after the victory picture....

Other: In training I thought that we would lose this battle.

The_Spine
Captain
Captain
New Caledonia

Postby The_Spine » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:30 am

Best: Great map and the "Duck"

Worst: "What are you doing in Peleliu HQ, Mr American? You haven't capped the beach yet..."

Funniest: Manage to cap flag and instantly get vaporized by friendly arty.

Also "Incendiary"

caeno
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Finland

Postby caeno » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 am

Best:
-If you count all the assests each team had - it really was a suprise we won.
-The first 2-3 rounds were really tough. Flags were changing all the time and bitter fighting going on every where. Sure it did happen in later rounds aswell, but I think the pace of flag changing slowed down.

Worst:
-The trees. Prozac, I honestly did not try to kamikaze _anything_. I was trying to strafe things, but because of the short viewdistance and the really really weird collision meshes of the dead trees - I died a few times while trying to strafe. I'm suprised you actually thought I was trying to kamikaze especially since I was always pulling UP when I died... usually if you try to kamikaze, you are not trying to pull up...

Funniest:
-Florian one shotting me with the LCT(the big landing ship?). My jaw dropped when you shot me :D
-Gerul shot me down twice with the AT gun!!! Atleast the other one of those hits was an awesome long range hit (atleast I felt it that way) and I thought it was a hard as hell to hit! (might be my imagination :D)
-Wualy TK'd me with the artillery while I was flying :D
-The trees... I lost count how many times I died because of the trees. With my triggerhappy flying and short viewdistance - suicides are bound to happen :)

Other:
-A really slow start for the battle, but both sides got their numbers up. Happy for that. All in all, a great battle with both team having a really good chance of winning. :)

Pr0z4c
1 Captain - Cpt
1 Captain - Cpt
Netherlands

Postby Pr0z4c » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:53 am

Kwiot wrote:Worst:
Cheaters who kill this tournament and community. Probably it is the last campaign for me because of that...

what do you mean by this? can you explain yourself?

Pr0z4c
1 Captain - Cpt
1 Captain - Cpt
Netherlands

Postby Pr0z4c » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:16 am

Best: intense mountain fighting, that was cool and chaotic.
Best: regiment numbers. I wish people where showing up more often, but it was nice to see that i could make 2 squads in my regiment

Worst: losing the last rounds, we where not able to hold peleliu hq and RDF was difficult.

Funniest: people in my regiment trying to hunt down kowskosky

Other: if it is true that people are using hacks /wallhacks we need to do something about that. such behaviour is not tolerable

Other: good fight, too bad we lost, but it is a good map. here and there some changes and its good to go for CMP

Ephiriel
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Austria

Postby Ephiriel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Best: Some very nice fights throughout the map
Best2: Capping HQ alone with loads of arty support

Worst: Some spawnpoints on the mountainflags were so far away from everything that it felts like hours of running until you were back to where the action is.

Funniest: Our RP at the edge of a cliff, Spawn -> fall -> dead (actually our whole squad fell down the mountain there)
Funniest2: Hearing Gabbatto swearing all night long in Italian, having absolutely no idea what he's saying

Other: Enjoyable evening, thank you all for that :D

GABBOTTO
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Italy

Postby GABBOTTO » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Best 1: Great comeback after losing first rounds on this battle.
Best 2: The impressive amount of LVTs made me think the worst for this map, but in the end it resulted in an even battle

Worst: was hard moving on such a tiny map with all these tanks around.

Funniest 1: sneaking around a sherman with Ephiriel when all of a suden our NPCs started to shout "Banzai", luckily that tank didn't realized we were behind him.

Funniest 2:
Ephiriel wrote:Funniest: Our RP at the edge of a cliff, Spawn -> fall -> dead (actually our whole squad fell down the mountain there)

i didn't consider gravity there :lol:

Funniest 3: Driving time with Otto was almost ending bad when we bounced on a rock :lol:

Papillon
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Germany

Postby Papillon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Kwiot you always suspect the worst in people, as if someone was after you specifically.

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Pr0z4c wrote:
Kwiot wrote:Worst:

what do you mean by this? can you explain yourself?

I dont want to point exact names here, but Ive played this mod a few thousands of hours and I know that such things are impossible. Such thing like having 34-4 kill to death ratio playing as infantry in rush mode (not camping) on map like this - with arty, planes and tanks. I died more times because of teamkills... I have heard that PB has such future to make random screens from each player perspective - why we dont have enabled this feature?

Ephiriel
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Austria

Postby Ephiriel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Aren't the whole battles recorded so you can replay them? So it should be no problem for you to find the "weird" behaviour of those "cheaters" and give some evidence instead of blaming anyone because he just played better ;)
And you exactly followed this guy with 34-4 stats the whole time, so you are sure he only was infantry running around like rambo?

GABBOTTO
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Italy

Postby GABBOTTO » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

It's funny that from my screenshots nobody has such a score

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Ephiriel wrote:Aren't the whole battles recorded so you can replay them? So it should be no problem for you to find the "weird" behaviour of those "cheaters" and give some evidence instead of blaming anyone because he just played better ;)
And you exactly followed this guy with 34-4 stats the whole time, so you are sure he only was infantry running around like rambo?

I cant see what other have on their screens basing on these videos - thats obvious...

Ephiriel
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Austria

Postby Ephiriel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:40 pm

of course not, but I guess it can be obvious to see in the behaviour, if you follow the guy for his 34 almost-killstreak

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm

GABBOTTO wrote:It's funny that from my screenshots nobody has such a score

Seems you dont have all screens. I saw it during the round, dont know what was the final result at the end of round.

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Ephiriel wrote:of course not, but I guess it can be obvious to see in the behaviour, if you follow the guy for his 34 almost-killstreak

But there wont be clear evidence... But even if there was, I bet there wouldnt be any action done here, as there wasnt any when one guy from Germany was sending to everybody link to "redone" map - without fog and trees... This guy was able to play a battle week later, even though proof was obvious...

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:16 pm

So kwiot, let me grt this straight. You say someone who no one else reported in, with a name you wont say was cheating kd that is somehow possible anyways (with those laser Arisakas) and somehow this guys isint in any of those screenshot the axis officers took after all rounds? Now im a bit lost, is this fake news or that famous alternative truth?

Youve been here so long that you know how shit works. You have proof? Get it to admins. I personally promise you he wont be playing the final battle nor the next campaign. You can also pm me if you want to keep it hidden. Ill go through some of the battle recordings even. Unless you are willing to this arrangement shut up about this topic already.
Could it be like your low graphic gaming + good skills that makes those numbers Kwiot? Or how else do you explane those wierd shots i was on the reciving end of yesterday? Hax or skill?

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Really getting fed up with same bs after every fucking battle

caeno
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Finland

Postby caeno » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:23 pm

And here I thought "wow, awesome that many people are giving best/worst/funniest messages", but no...

Sir_Kowskoskey
2 Major General - MGen
2 Major General - MGen
Finland

Postby Sir_Kowskoskey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:28 pm

caeno wrote:And here I thought "wow, awesome that many people are giving best/worst/funniest messages", but no...

This! :salute:

Kwiot
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Poland

Postby Kwiot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Also this game is quite difficult for the beginners. You must spend some time playing this game to be good player. So how the fuck guys which have never played on public server have such "skill"? Interesting really...

Edit: End I dont have clear proof as I dont have screens from these guys monitors...

Papillon
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Germany

Postby Papillon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:28 pm

So stop your "Trumpish" accusations without proof and all.
We have so many players, old-timers and all, that almost never play pubby and still are excellent players.

GABBOTTO
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Italy

Postby GABBOTTO » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:30 pm

You know humans can learn really easily. Difficulty of this game is relative and can change according to player gaming background. Plus if you don't have proofs but keep insinuating that a cheater is among us, you are not a fair player because you are disrespectful towards us, otherwise you would have said that to admins instead of ruin this topic.

ColonelDeepthroat
Donator
Donator
Haiti

Postby ColonelDeepthroat » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Worst2: I remembered today that I unfortunately can't join the last battle next Friday, so this one was my last. I enjoyed playing with you and I hope to see you and others next campaign.

A few words regarding the campaign and the Pacific theatre:

In the beginning I did not really like the Pacific theatre and the Japanese weapons (no tigers and panthers although we are in the jungle), but I got used to both and learned to like them (especially the submarine and the Type99 LMG).

Also the campaign was pretty balanced after all, although in the beginning and in the middle I was not so sure about that. Of course this also depends on the teams and how people work together and there will always be issues with weapon balancing that probably rarely will be perfect.

But every medal has two sides. For example one woman can have great tits, but a moderate booty and another one can have a good booty and moderate boobs. It is up to you (=the teams) what you make out of it.

I liked the campaign. Only more players attending and less whining and complaining (including myself) would have been nice.

See you around.

Ephiriel
FH Civilian
FH Civilian
Austria

Postby Ephiriel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:02 am

GABBOTTO wrote:Funniest 1: sneaking around a sherman with Ephiriel when all of a suden our NPCs started to shout "Banzai", luckily that tank didn't realized we were behind him.

Haha i remember that one, i tried to cross a street and all of the sudden there was a sherman driving almost over me! (yes ok, i didn't look right or left befor crossing). Luckily the sherman driver had as bad eyes as i had :lol:

Wualy
2 Colonel - Col    
2 Colonel - Col    
Spain

Postby Wualy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Best: Playing arty again after a looooong time!
Best2: Taking down a high number of tanks with arty between PapaFH2 and me: one damage and other killed. Great job, mate!

Worst: Rusty as hell with arty. Too many teamkills (I think Ephiriel was my "favourite" victim). Really sorry :oops:

Funniest: In one round PapaFH2 did almost same number of kills than teamkills. Was nominated for the famous "Sir_Kowskoskey award"!. Congrats! :D

Other: This map needed more people to be enjoyable as it best!
Please, recheck the resupply feature for commander. During battle, we realized that almost every two minutes, Axis could resupply arty guns without using the ammo truck. Maybe was done intentionally to be counterpart to US arty :?:

Return to “Community Best / Worst / Funniest”